Yoga tailored just for you - Sitting yoga
Yoga is an ancient practice that promotes physical and psychological health and vitality. Yoga therapy is known to almost everybody and is a very popular health practice. Unfortunately conventional yoga practice with its high impact acrobatics is not a feasible option for many.
A unique practice of Sitting yoga developed by Dr. Tatyana Yakovleva is a low-impact option developed for people with:
- Spinal and joint problems
- Complications in cardiovascular and respiratory systems
- Low energy levels due to depression, mood swings, and panic attacks
- Limited mobility
Through novel, gentle breathing exercises and moderate but precise stretching, Sitting yoga:
- Improves the elasticity and strength of muscles and reducing the risk of fractures and sprains
- Improves aliment of the spine and joints, decreasing discomfort and pain
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph throughout the body, easing the passage of nutrients to the organ's tissues and energizing the body
- Reduces stress, balances mood, and increases the sense of well-being
On average, patients who join this course report feelings of overall revitalization, improvement in breathing and flexibility, decreased discomfort, and improved performance after 10 sessions of Sitting yoga, kindly checkout Kundalini Yoga.